Sullivan & Bleeker At The Underground Food Market

A couple of weeks ago I had the opportunity to experience a new edition to the Toronto food scene - The Underground Food Market. I was able to because of a friend and client – Sullivan & Bleeker. It was a fantastic experience. All of the food was incredible and the cupcakes of course were tops. The Underground Food Market allows the newest and brightest on the food scene to show off there latest tasty bites to the most "in the know" foodies. 

Sullivan & Bleeker's table was fantastic! It was hard to miss and hard to resist all of the pedestals full of their unique cupcake flavours including my personal favourite – S'more. It was such a pleasure to be invited and to see all of their hard work being appreciated by so many eager customers.  





Check out my Portfolio page to see their full brand and check out their website to see all of their delicious confections.

I know that it's been a while but I'm back! I have lots of news and ideas for Christmas and some wedding tid bits to update you on.